To take part in the awards there is a cost for schools, which may be covered by local funding, national funding, grants, parental contributions or schools directly. To discuss funding support please contact us
Website resources include:
- A detailed scheme of work
- Draft letter for parents
- Resource planner
- Detailed weekly lesson plans
- Weekly videos with Chef Theo Michaels and Katharine Tate, Founder and Director of The Food Teacher™
- PowerPoint Presentations
Further resources you will receive through the post:
- 30 x 16 page A4 colour printed pupil journals (including ‘I can…’ self-assessment criteria)
- 30 x pupil certificates
- Copies of the award winning books ‘No Kitchen Cookery for Primary Schools’ and ‘Now We’re Cooking! Delivering the National Curriculum through Food’
Captain Satsuma endorses and supports the Younger Chef of the Year award. ‘Captain Satsuma has Landed’ is a fantastic storybook available to buy as an individual classroom copy or as a guided reading set bundle (7 books).
They can be added to the cart when you buy the award below.
*If your school has small class sizes we can adjust cost. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.