£850.00 – £1,600.00
Resource & Consultancy Package
- Website/Resource Access
- Equipment Pack incl. 15 knives, 15 chopping boards, 15 peelers, 15 graters and a spiraliser
- 2 days of consultancy support
*1 class is up to 30 pupils.
Please select the number of classes per school you would like to participate to ensure that your receive enough of the resources through the post as well as the online resources.
**The extra classes does not include extra Equipment packs, if you would like to purchase further equipment packs please add these to your basket seperately.
Younger Chef of the Year Award
Website resources include:
- A detailed scheme of work
- Draft letter for parents
- Resource planner
- Detailed weekly lesson plans
- Weekly videos with Chef Theo Michaels and/or Katharine Tate, Founder and Director of The Food Teacher™
Further resources you will receive through the post:
- 16 page A4 colour printed pupil journals (including ‘I can…’ self-assessment criteria)
- Pupil certificates
- Copies of the award winning books ‘No Kitchen Cookery for Primary Schools’ and ‘Now We’re Cooking! Delivering the National Curriculum through Food’
*Additional classes can access the resource/website for £100
|Number of Classes (up to 30 pupils)||
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9